Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hiding from Reality My Story of Love Loss and Finding the Courage Within Hardcover

Hiding from Reality My Story of Love Loss and Finding the Courage Within HardcoverHiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within (Hardcover) newly tagged "trash"
Get More Details
Hiding from Reality  My Story of Love  Loss  and Finding the Courage Within  Hardcover
Amazon com Adult White Trash Ladies Funny Costume Clothing

Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within

Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within (Hardcover)
By Taylor Armstrong


Buy new: $16.16

First tagged "trash" by "teren7"
Customer tags: con-artist(101), grifter(97), full of lies(83), domestic violence fraud(73), sociopathic women(69), manipulator(68), borderline personality disorder(65), fiction(56), shana hughes(54), skank(49), liar(44), crocodile tears(30)




buybotton

No comments:

Post a Comment